Every three to four years, IT faces the challenge of refreshing storage. Larger organizations with multiple storage systems are in a perpetual state of migration. The need for more performance, higher capacity, or new capabilities usually triggers a storage refresh. Most frustrating is the need to replace a storage system coming off of maintenance because it becomes more expensive to maintain the contract than to buy a new system.
In this on-demand webinar, we discuss what to look for in your NEXT storage system so that it will be your LAST storage system.
Attend to learn the essential requirements to end storage refreshes:
* Complete Platform and Protocol Support
* Deliver Low $ Per GB and Low $ per IOPS
* Storage Software (not hardware) that Quarterly, Redefines State of the Art
* Efficient Use of Storage Hardware Resources
* Data in Place Storage Controller and Media Upgrades
* Zero Up Charge for Out-Year Maintenance