360° Ransomware Protection for a Low Monthly Price
Backup Infrastructure as a Service
OPEX - Low Monthly Price
Use Your Software
Standby Storage Ready
- 350TBs of protected production data (2 Full + Incremental Backups - ~1PB Useable)
- $3,995 per month (special launch price)
- Reduces RPO, RTO, and TCO!
- OPEX Pricing Model
- Cancel at anytime
- Protect Production Data
- Protect Backup Indexes
- Retain Data for Decades
- 100% Ransomware-Proof
- Standby Storage Ready
- One 5U Solution, One Low Monthly Price
Modernizes Existing Backup Software
- Veeam Backup and Recovery
- Commvault Backup and Recovery
- Veritas NetBackup
- Dell Networker
How does Backup Infrastructure as a Service (BIaaS) work?
- Powered by S1:Backup
- Flash First Tier - All inbound backups are received by our intelligent flash tier, enabling rapid, continuous backups, creating the lowest RPOs in the industry.
- Integrated Retention Tier - As backup data ages, data is automatically and transparently moved to a hard disk tier that can safely and cost-effectively retain data for decades.
- All data is immutable! Complete protection from Ransomware
- Standby Storage Ready - Flash First Tier can be dynamically reallocated when needed to host recovered applications or data sets. The highly available BIaaS appliance delivers 200K IOPS, production class performance.
- All Protocols Supported - BIaaS supports all block and file protocols for easy connection to existing applications.
- Supports other use cases like Archive, NAS, and block storage for VMware/Applications.
- Available Now!
- Minutes to your first ransomware-protected backup!
What makes StorONE's BIaaS unique?
StorONE’s Backup Infrastructure as a Service (BIaaS), powered by S1:Backup, is the FIRST solution to provide the advantage of cloud backup storage consumption with all the advantages of on-premises backup storage.
- Lower cost per TB than any leading cloud provider
- Eliminates lengthy initial transfer of full backup
- Enables more frequent backups
- Uses Your Existing Software
StorONE’s BIaaS modernizes current backup server software solutions like Veeam, Commvault, Rubrik, Veritas, Dell/EMC NetWorker, IBM Spectrum Protect. It elevates these solutions to be part of a ransomware recovery strategy and provides recoveries so fast that BIaaS can reduce the need for secondary HA solutions.
BIaaS is an easy transition:
- No need for days-long backup across a slow internet connection.
- No new software to learn; scripts and customizations you’ve created will work.
- Single 5U appliance, power it on, and start backing up!